In partnership with the renowned Berlitz School of Language, The Session School’s Learn English Makeup course is a one of a kind opportunity to study both English and the art of professional makeup. Suitable for non-English speaking students of all levels and abilities, this four week course is split into two weeks intensive learn English classes and two weeks Makeup training.
Students are coached in English at the 130 year old, internationally recognised Berlitz School of Language, in addition to learning makeup techniques in small groups from leading industry experts at The Session School. It’s a great way to practise your linguistic skills. The makeup syllabus is a fun, exciting and informative programme, suitable for both personal and professional use, and includes a final photoshoot with a professional model and photographer. All makeup tuition is by experienced teachers and The Session School is accredited by the British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology (BABTAC). At the end of the programme, internationally recognised certificates will be awarded.
The Learn English Makeup course includes:
- Total Immersion® in London English programme 45 hours per week (1 week total)
- Makeup programme 35 hours per week (2 weeks total)
- A full makeup and brush kit
- Final Photoshoot with Professional Model and Photographer
- All learning materials
- End-of-course certificate
- Groups of 6-8 students can be enrolled at a reduced fee.
Please enquire if you are interested in an additional accommodation package.
Please contact the School for your own tailor-made schedule.
Learn English Makeup course sample syllabus:
All courses run from 10am to 6pm with an hour for lunch
Perfect Pouts, Perfect Cheeks
- Lip liners
- Explore the effects of nude, dark and red lipstick colours
- Altering lip shapes
- Blusher and bronzer application