The Essential career workshop for professional makeup graduates
Exclusively for students with previous make-up training.
Length: 1 Day
You’ve invested in your kit, completed your training, and got your certificate – so what next?
Created specifically at the request of our graduates, this course is designed to get you started in your career as a professional makeup artist, and help you to deal with all the day-to-day practicalities that you will need to address as a professional in a very competitive market.
The Making it in Make Up workshop will include:
- How to invoice and chase payment
- Basic book keeping
- Income Tax, including what you can claim for
- Launching your business, using marketing skills, blogging, Facebook and Twitter
- How to approach agents, magazines and prospective clients
- Assisting other professional makeup artists
- How to draw up a Bridal Contract
- Q&A with the session school team
You will need to bring a laptop/tablet. Our courses are limited to 10 pupils per class to ensure students receive one on one attention.